Tel: 01938 556 000
- Activist calls on Scor chief to quit as chairman
CIAM says Denis Kessler’s joint role ‘results in too much power’
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 6:49 pm
- Axa raises $1.5bn by cutting stake in US life insurance business
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 6:01 pm
- Tradeweb aims for $5.8bn valuation in upcoming IPO
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 5:33 pm
- China’s CIC launches fund with France’s BNP Paribas and Eurazeo
Trio plan to invest €1bn-€1.5bn in European companies expanding into China
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 4:01 pm
- Negative-yielding government debt tops $10tn
Federal Reserve’s gloomy outlook exacerbates concerns over the global economy
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 3:56 pm
- Apple launches its own credit card and TV shows
The tech giant confirmed that it was branching out into personal finance and TV streaming at a live event in the US.
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 6:24 pm
- Ethiopian Airlines 'believes in Boeing'
Chief executive Tewolde Gebremariam says the firms will be linked "well into the future".
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 5:12 pm
- Autonomy boss in 'deliberate fraud', court told
HP sues Autonomy founder Mike Lynch in what is believed to be the UK's biggest civil fraud trial.
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 4:52 pm
- BA flight lands in Edinburgh instead of Düsseldorf by mistake
The mistake only became apparent when the "welcome to Edinburgh" announcement was made.
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 4:10 pm
- Automation could replace 1.5 million jobs, says ONS
In England, the jobs of women, the young and part-time workers are most at risk from automation.
Posted on 25 March 2019 | 1:51 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.