Tel: 01938 556 000
- Intesa Sanpaolo launches €4.9bn bid for rival UBI Banca
Tie-up would create seventh-biggest eurozone lender with €1.1tn in assets
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 8:34 am
- HSBC to shed 35,000 jobs in radical downsizing
Asia-focused lender to shrink investment bank with reductions in Europe and US
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 7:31 am
- Climate change: will insurers pick up the bill?
Floods were once considered too irregular to insure against. But global warming has changed the calculation
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 5:00 am
- Hedge fund Renaissance built stake ahead of Tesla surge
Algorithm-driven investment towards end of last year preceded price jump
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 4:00 am
- Rooms at the top: the cutting-edge homes appearing on high-rise roofs
Architects are exploiting unused spaces, which provide instant citywide views in sought-after locations
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 12:16 am
- Wages back above pre-economic crisis levels
Average wages - when adjusted for inflation - exceed pre-crisis levels for the first time since 2008.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 11:11 am
- UK Budget date kept at 11 March
Chancellor Rishi Sunak promises to "crack on" with delivering the government's election promises.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 10:04 am
- HSBC signals mass job cuts as profits plunge
Interim chief executive Noel Quinn reveals extensive job cuts and restructuring to shake up the bank.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 9:42 am
- Wrightbus parent company gave church £1.35m despite crisis
The donation was made while the County Antrim bus builder was in deep financial trouble.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 6:42 am
- Coronavirus triggers boom in private jet inquiries
Private jet firms have seen a huge rise in people hoping to hire planes but they can't meet demand.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 2:11 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.