Tel: 01938 556 000
- David Solomon, a smart operator prevails at Goldman Sachs
The new boss springs from investment banking and vows to get a grip on the trading arm
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 5:13 pm
- McCarthy & Stone struggles to attract ‘last-time buyers’
Profits fall at retirement housebuilder amid market slowdown and rise of equity release mortgages
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 3:50 pm
- BoE checked on KPMG viability risks
Strength of KPMG probed after string of high-profile corporate scandals
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 3:02 pm
- James Packer, billionaire in retreat after series of crises
Casino tycoon beset by personal and business woes has quit his 24 Australian directorships
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 2:40 pm
- Lloyds Bank suffers payments outage
Latest in a wave of IT failures at UK financial groups
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 1:39 pm
- Are we in the early stages of a multi-year EM upswing?
Neptune Emerging Markets Fund manager Citywire AA-rated Ewan Thompson thinks investors should be paying more attention to the long term when it comes to his out of favour specialism.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 2:42 pm
- FTSE slides as Trump threatens to escalate trade war
(Update) Currency markets brush aside US president’s attempt to talk down strong dollar but take his pledge to expand tariffs on Chinese imports seriously.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 1:50 pm
- The top 12 UK dividend heroes of the last decade
Drawing attention to longer term trends, AJ Bell have put together a list of 'dividend heroes' — companies which have raised dividends each year for the last decade.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 12:30 pm
- C Hoare & Co assets pass £4 billion mark
C Hoare & Co’s assets have broken the £4 billion barrier, helping push its revenue through £100 million for the first time.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 11:20 am
- AAA-rated EM stockpicker exits Martin Currie
Andrew Ness, portfolio manager on the global emerging markets team, is set to leave after eight years at Martin Currie.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 11:04 am
- Landlords in legal challenge to House of Fraser rescue
In a legal challenge landlords say they have been unfairly treated in the rescue deal for House of Fraser.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 5:49 pm
- Ryanair pilot strike to continue next week
The Irish low-cost airline is facing a series of walkouts by staff over working conditions.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 3:17 pm
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk to offer low-sugar version
A new version of the famous bar will have almost a third less sugar, the owner of Cadbury announces
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Trump 'ready' to tax all Chinese imports
The US president says he is prepared to slap tariffs on all $500bn of imports from China.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 2:17 pm
- Holidaymakers hit as pound falls
Britons heading abroad are seeing the poorest exchange rates for nine months.
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 1:07 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.