Tel: 01938 556 000
- Funding Circle cuts price range for London IPO
Peer-to-peer lending platform’s float will test appetite for alternative finance
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 12:18 pm
- PAG launches $787m hostile bid for Spring Reit
Hong Kong PE group looks to take over company after failing to unseat management
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 11:12 am
- Huatai eyes listing via London-Shanghai stock connect
China brokerage’s $500m GDR sale could be first through new link between bourses
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 7:35 am
- Hong Kong’s PAG makes $787m hostile takeover bid for Spring Reit
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 6:17 am
- China state groups gobble up private companies
Growing trend of nationalisation sparks warnings of risk to economic vitality
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 5:01 am
- Mercedes-Benz owner Daimler gets first non-German boss
Dieter Zetsche will be replaced by Ola Kaellenius, a Swede who runs Daimler's research division.
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 12:48 pm
- 'Distracted boyfriend' advert ruled sexist
A Swedish company broke gender discrimination rules by using a popular meme in an advert.
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 12:40 pm
- Barclays admits PPI compensation error
Barclays has apologised for giving wrong information to tens of thousands of customers over PPI claims.
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 12:28 pm
- Mobile phone charges 'unacceptable' says Ofcom
The regulator says it's had enough of operators who continue to charge people for phones they already own
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 11:56 am
- Boohoo sees huge growth in fast fashion brands
Sales more the double at Boohoo brands PrettyLittleThing and NastyGal in the first half.
Posted on 26 September 2018 | 11:31 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.