Tel: 01938 556 000
- Week in Review, May 26
Barclays explores merger, Deutsche job cuts, Amazon, Zuckerberg and Marks and Spencer
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 10:00 pm
- FCA probes dozens of cryptocurrency businesses
UK financial watchdog investigates 24 companies and 7 whistleblower reports
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 6:41 pm
- Paul Singer, the activist hedgie with chutzpah
The founder of Elliott is giving company executives around the world nightmares
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 5:47 pm
- Lloyd’s of London allows men to take off their ties
Insurance market relaxes buttoned-up dress code in famed underwriting room
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 2:30 pm
- European non-performing loan sales rise sharply
€157bn of portfolios traded in 2017 with activity concentrated in Spain and Italy
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 12:59 pm
- UK Wealth Service Awards: all the pictures
Here are all the pictures from our first UK Wealth Service Awards.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 12:35 pm
- Charles Stanley research restructure leads to redundancies
Charles Stanley has restructured its research department to create a new UK equity committee, which has seen four analysts made redundant.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 10:32 am
- Walking with Wealth Managers: Julie-Ann Ashcroft of Standard Life
Head of investments at Standard Life Wealth Julie-Ann Ashcroft takes Eleanor Mahmoud on a hile up the infamous Cardiac Hill in Kent's Shorne Park.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 10:26 am
- Adam & Co targets advisers with new wealth service
Adam & Company has launched a discretionary portfolio management service for financial advisers.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 10:16 am
- SJP drops BlackRock from alternatives fund in triple change
St James’s Place has changed the managers on three of its fund strategies, including a £1.2bn alternatives mandate previously run by BlackRock.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 8:52 am
- TSB crisis: No end in sight for customers
Five weeks into the IT crisis, the bank says experts from IBM will remain "for as long as it takes".
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 10:33 pm
- Mining group Vedanta 'should be delisted'
Deaths of 13 protesters in India prompts shadow chancellor to call for action by the London Stock Exchange.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 4:47 pm
- GDPR: US news sites unavailable to EU users under new rules
The LA Times is among many sites blocked to European users over new EU rules on using personal data.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 4:18 pm
- Fiat Chrysler recalls 4.8 million US cars
The Italian-American car maker says no injuries or crashes are related to the large recall campaign.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 3:56 pm
- Homebase sold for £1 as DIY disaster ends for Wesfarmers
The sale ends a costly foray into the UK home improvement market for Australia's Wesfarmers.
Posted on 25 May 2018 | 3:47 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.